Sun, Dec 15|
Duke Pham Photography
Beauty & Fashion Lighting Workshop ft. Model Jenny Bee
This is a lighting workshop with Duke Pham. This workshop is designed to help you to learn how to create beautiful fashion portraits with the studio lights indoor and outdoor. It is perfect for any level. Featuring model Jenny Bee
Time & Location
Dec 15, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Duke Pham Photography, 236 S Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012, USA
About The Event
V-FLAT WORLD PROMOTION: $20 OFF (code will be provided to the participants at the workshop)
Featuring model Jenny Bee
- Section 1: Intro to studio lighting gears for portrait photography.
- Section 2: Beauty Portrait Lighting technique
- Section 3: Indoor Glamour Portrait Lighting technique
- Tea Break: Free water, soft drinks and snacks
- Section 4: Indoor Fashion Portrait Lighting technique
- Section 5: Q&A and Finish.
Extra: The participants can book 1on1 private sessions to shoot with Jenny Bee after the workshop
- The participants have to bring their DSLR/Mirrorless cameras in order to take some shots of each section for practicing purposes.
- You can pay in full for your tickets or at least a $100 Deposit (non-refundable) for RSVP to hold the spots then pay the remaining at the event in Cash (No Check) when you're checking-in.
- The 1on1 ticket must be purchased along the workshop ticket. You're not allow to book 1on1 only.
No Refund if the participants change their plans for any reason.
If the workshop needs to be canceled for any reason, the participants will get credit towards a future event or a refund.
Paid In Full$199.00
You only deposit $99 to hold your ticket and pay the rest $100 in cash at the door.$99.00
1on1 Private Session
This is the 1on1 ticket and it must be purchased with the workshop ticket.$60.00Sold Out