Sun, Mar 31|
Duke Pham Photography
Beauty & Fashion Portrait Studio Lighting Workshop
This is a beauty and fashion portrait studio lighting workshop with Duke Pham. This workshop is designed to help you to learn how to create beautiful fashion portraits with the studio lights. It is perfect for any level. Featuring the beautiful model Julianna Nicole Credit: Juan C. Irizarry
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Duke Pham Photography, 236 S Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012, USA
About The Event
SPRING PROMOTION: $50 OFF | Use code SPRING50
V-FLAT WORLD PROMOTION: $20 OFF (code will be provided to the participants at the workshop)
Featuring model Julianna Nicole. Check out her Instagram here
- Section 1: Intro to studio lighting gears for portrait photography.
- Section 2: Beauty Portrait Lighting technique
- Section 3: Fashion Portrait Lighting technique
- Tea Break: Free water, soft drinks and snacks
- Section 4: Bonus: Colored Gels Portrait Lighting technique
- Section 5: Q&A and Finish.
Extra: The participants can book 1on1 private sessions to shoot with Julianna after the workshop
- The participants have to bring their DSLR/Mirrorless cameras in order to take some shots of each section for practicing purposes.
- Limited to 15 participants
- You can pay in full for your tickets or at least a $100 Deposit (non-refundable) for RSVP to hold the spots then pay the remaining at the event in Cash (No Check) when you're checking-in.
- The 1on1 ticket must be purchased along the workshop ticket. You're not allow to book 1on1 only.
No Refund if the participants change their plans for any reason.
If the workshop needs to be canceled for any reason, the participants will get credit towards a future event or a refund.
Paid In Full | Code SPRING50
Use code: SPRING50 at Check Out to get $50 discount
Deposit Only | Code SPRING50
Use code: SPRING50 at Check Out to get $50 discount You only deposit $99 to hold your ticket and pay the rest $100 in cash at the door.
1on1 Private Session
This is the 1on1 ticket and it must be purchased with the workshop ticket.