Sun, Jan 20|
Duke Pham Photography
Beauty Portrait Workshop | Lighting - Shooting - Retouching
This is the complete beauty portrait workshop from lighting, shooting to retouching with Duke Pham. This workshop is designed to help you learn how to create beautiful portraits from start to finish. It is a complete guide and perfect for any level. Featuring model/actress Jasmen from NYC
Time & Location
Jan 20, 2019, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Duke Pham Photography, 236 S Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012, USA
About The Event
NEW YEAR PROMOTION: $50 OFF
Featuring model/actress Jasmin from NYC. Check out her Instagram here
- Section 1: Intro to studio lighting gears for portrait photography.
- Section 2: Beauty portrait with model Jasmen.
- Section 3: Colored gels portrait with model Jasmen.
- Tea Break: Free water, soft drinks and snacks
- Section 4: Beauty Retouching technique on Camera Raw/CaptureOne and Photoshop
- Section 5: Q&A
- The participants have to bring their DSLR/Mirrorless cameras.
- The participants should bring their laptops with Photoshop installed if they want to practice along the retouching section.
- During section 2 and section 3, the participants will have changes to take some shots of each setup to get some files for the retouching sections.
- Limited to 15 participants max
You can pay in full for your tickets or at least a $100 Deposit (non-refundable) for RSVP to hold the spots then pay the remaining at the event in Cash (No Check) when you're checking-in.
No Refund if the participants change their plans for any reason.
If the workshop needs to be canceled for any reason, the participants will get credit towards a future event or a refund.
Paid In Full ($50 OFF)
You only pay: $199 ($50 OFF New Year Promotion) Full Price: $249$199.00
Deposit Only ($50 OFF)
You got $50 OFF NEW YEAR PROMOTION You only deposit $99 to hold your ticket and pay the rest $100 in cash at the door.$99.00